Water is a drinkable object in Survival: Beginnings.
Water is the most common object in the game. Most of it is in the form of the Ocean, but there are many small water springs found on almost every island which can provide drinkable water. Water can also be man-made in the form of Wells.
- Water can also be taken from Stone Wells and Sandstone Wells.
- Water Containers such as the Wooden Bucket can be used on springs or wells to be filled with drinkable water.
- When put into a bucket, spring water will no longer reduce Vitality.
- As well, when a full bucket is used on a burning object, it will stop burning.
- If it is used on Flour, it will become Dough.
- Dark Water is a type of water found in special springs which will decrease vitality in return for Thirst.